The trip fare comes to a based Price + HST + 8% Driver's Gratuity + Driver's Accommodation
24 to 36 passengers
56 Bus Coach
Terms, Conditions & Policy
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully.
1) The price stated belowin this Agreement is based on specific service and hours. If there are any errors, please notify Canada Tours Coach therefore, we can reconsider the quote and the confirmation.
- Customer can be held responsible for additional charges if there is any change in the itinerary and/or exceed the amount of time which is based on quote and confirmation, provided Customer is advised of, and consents to, such additional charges in advance.
3 The amount of driver's hours of service must comply with the Federal, Provincial, US and Canada Tours Coach bylaw. CUSTOMERS CAN BE CHARGED& HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR VIOLATING THE POLICY. Please review the hours of service policy and comply with the regulation.
These are the rules for Canada (effective from January 01st , 2007 Onwards ;
- Your driver can drive up to 12 hours in a 24 hour day.
- Your driver must not exceed 13 hours on duty in a 24 hour day.
- Your driver must be off duty for a minimum of 10 hours in a 24 hour day.
- Your driver cannot drive after 15 hours has elapsed since the driver started his or her work shift (regardless of the number of on-duty hours). Example: If your driver begins his/her work shift at 6:00am, he/she cannot drive after 9:00pm and must take at least 8 hours off-duty before driving again.
- Your driver cannot begin a new work shift without first taking at least 8 consecutive hours off-duty.
- Your driver may work up to 70 hours in any period of 7 days (which includes driving and non-driving duties). Also, the driver must have at least one 24-hour break in the preceding 14 days.
The Hours of Service rules of the country within whose borders you are currently operating are the rules that apply.
So, please don’t ask your driver to break the law by exceeding these limits.
After all, the safety of your group is our number one priority!
- The following are not applicable such as fees, tolls, parking admission and related taxes. Unless it is stated in this Agreement.
- Canada Tours Coach will accept any payment in the form of Cheque, Cash, VISA or MasterCard. For Visa & Master we charge 3% extra for the service charge & for Amex we charge 3.5% as service charge.The minimum deposit equal to 20% of total quote or directed by the sales associate is due upon booking to confirm price quote and bus availability. You will be informed immediately if your credit card is declined and payment will be considered not received. Verbal authorization of use of your credit card commits you to your reservation whether you have signed a credit card draft or not. Refunds will be done in a timely manner and only at the discretion of the management of Canada Tours Coach. The final balance must be paid within 30 days before the date ofthe run. Payments for amounts greater than $2000.00 before taxes may be subject to an administration fee depending on the credit card used.
- Passengers are requested to notify Canada Tours Coach or their travel agent immediately 7 days (minimum) prior to trip departure. Cancellation charges depend on the time at which Canada ToursCoach receives notice of cancellation from either the customer or your travel agent. The consequence for failure to notify us will result in penalty based on prevailing tariff rates (normally 25%). A 10% minimum administration fee will apply. Refunds will be done in a timely manner if cancellation is made prior to 14 days. From the refundable 10% will be deducted of the total trip charge.No refunds for ‘no show’.Cancellation must be notified in advance in order to avoid penalty and disappointment. Hence, date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
- Canada Tours Coach will not be heldresponsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Passenger will be held responsible for any direct damages or special cleaning beyond reasonable wear and tear and will be charged by Canada Tours Coach if deemed necessary.
- Law strictly prohibits smoking and alcohol consumption in Canada Tours Coach vehicle. We request that passengers refrain from smoking on the coach.Smoking, including the use of substitute cigarettes (e-cigarettes) is prohibited on Canada Tours Coach. Customer can be held responsible for violating the regulation.
- During periods of very poor weather conditions, uncontrollable or difficult road and border Canada Tours Coach will not be responsible for delays. On occasions where snow, fog, or other poor weather conditions prevail, or the state of the roads is unusually difficult or if for any reason whatsoever roads or sections of roads are closed to traffic, it may be necessary to vary the times of Canada Tours Coach or to suspend their operation without notice. Canada Tours Coach shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or expense arising as a result of such circumstances outside the control of Canada Tour Coach
- There will be charge of $30.00 for return cheques to cover administration and bank charges
- On tours of the U.S. and Canada, each participant is expected to tip their bus driver $2-$3per person, per day / or the Standard Gratuity for the driver is 8 % of the total run value.
- The total fare for this trip is $ ______ + 13% HSTWith sufficient fuel and a duly licensed and insured driver who complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations for motor carrier drivers.
- Canada Tours Coach will inform the contact person at the _______________________of any delays or potential delays as soon as possible.
- Canada Tours Coach warrants that it and its drivers are fully insured in amounts sufficient to cover the activities contemplated herein and that all laws, rules and regulations of duly constituted authorities having jurisdiction over its activities shall be complied with by Canada Tours Coach and its drivers.