VAVA Dash Cam with SONY Image Sensor, Car DVR for 1080p 60fps Clear HD Videos in Low Light or at Night, Wide-Angle Lens, 3-axis G-sensor, Snapshot Remote Button, iOS & Android Mobile App
- Clear 1080p 60fps HD Videos Even at Night: Advanced SONY STARVIS Series IMX291 CMOS sensor is paired with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper, more detailed captures, both night and day. NO LCD DISPLAY SCREEN. CAN'T BE REMOTE CONTROLLED. The preview videos are compressed. Please download the orginal videos to get higher display quality. Detailed guide about how to install and use this dash cam (https://goo.gl/xRHDar).
- 360° All-Around View: Swivels up to 360° to capture footage in front, around, and even inside the car; wide-angle lens covers up to 5 car lanes; and a built-in mic allows to record audio inside the car
- Included Snapshot Remote Button: Sits on the steering wheel and allows you to quickly capture the unexpected as it literally crosses your path; shoot a 20 second short video with a longer press of the button
- Full-Featured VAVA Dash Cam Mobile App: Share photos and videos over social media or with an insurance company without taking out the SD card; includes live video feed and GPS tracking, travel journal, and photo filtering functions. Note: Supports iOS 8.0 / Android 4.3 and above; SD CARD NOT INCLUDED.
- G-sensor for Emergency Video Recording: 3-axis G-sensor detects collisions and captures footage for up to 20 seconds; 320mAh built-in battery allows for G-senor activated recordings in parking mode. Note: Due to an Android bug affecting all dash cams, the phone cannot access mobile data while it is connected to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi. If you want to use your phone’s data network, simply connect to the VAVA Dash Cam’s Wi-Fi when you need to watch the recorded videos only.
Clear 1080p HD Wide-Angle Videos
Car DVRs can make the difference in case of accident…but only if the video capture is clear enough to represent tangible proof for the insurance company. The VAVA Dash Cam sports an advanced SONY STARVIS Series IMX291 CMOS sensor that pairs with 6 glass lenses and an infrared lens for sharper images, both night and day. In addition to a wide-angle lens that covers up to 5 car lanes, the car camera features a built-in mic to record audio even inside the vehicle.
G-sensor for Emergency Video Recording
Looking for extensive protection, one that has you covered even when you leave your car unattended? Not only does the VAVA Dash Cam’s 3-axis G-sensor capture and auto lock footage for up to 20 seconds, but the 320mAh built-in battery allows for G-senor activated recordings even in parking mode.
Included Snapshot Remote Button
Made to turn road trips into reviewable memories and to capture the unexpected as it literally crosses your vehicle’s path, the VAVA Car Camera comes with a remote button that sits discretely onto the steering wheel. Press it once to take a snapshot, or long press it for a 20-second video. The dash cam supports class 10 or above SD cards up to 128GB so you’ll have plenty of storage for your captures.
Full-Featured VAVA Dash Cam Mobile App
Gone are the days when you were required to take out the SD card to access your dash camera’s media! The VAVA Car DVR comes with a full-featured app for iOS and Android that lets you share photos, videos, and your travel journey over social media or with an insurance company. Amongst the multiple functions are live video feed and GPS tracking, and even photo filtering.
First Class Customer Service
Our customer service will promptly reply within 24 hours on working days.