- Available Colours: Red, White, Ivory, Pink or Assorted Colours
- A Preferred Arrival Date is required at checkout
Premium 50-cm Long-Stem Roses
1) Full service delivery (fresh flower & Labour)
2) Uber/Lyft flat fare (no surge guaranteed) (Canada Post's regular shipping at checkout)
3) Post card. Gift Messaging is available. You will have an opportunity to enter a gift message during the checkout process.
* important public note: we do not guarantee the sufficient amout of rose available for everyone in town due to surging seasonal demand & weather condition. So, First come, first served.
( Refund: If we run out of rose, you will be fully refunded )
(FREE) Promotion: At 7pm on Valentine's Day, we will give away all left-over fresh rose to those lucky couples.
How to get :
1) follow our Facebook page (see first)
2) Share our Facebook post (public). We are happy to give away our fresh rose to couples who have the most reactions for their posts.
Flower suppliers: Please contact us for this great partnership at Partners@LysonMedia.ca
white & ivory (cream)
Shipping & Handling included:
We are proud to offer high-quality, farm-direct, fresh-cut bulk flowers. Available in an assortment of colours, our rose selection has something to satisfy everyone.
- Available colours: red, white, ivory, pink or assorted colours
- Premium roses
- Quantity: 100 stems
- Length: 50 cm (20 in.)
- Vase life: 7 days (approx.) with proper care
- Head size: 5 - 6 cm (2 – 2.4 in.)
Upon arrival, your flowers may appear to be limp due to packaging and weather conditions. To maximize the life and beauty of your flowers, it is important to follow the care instructions below.
- Fill a clean vase with fresh water and add flower food as instructed on the floral food label.
- Cut the stems in a diagonal direction approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) from the base of the stems.
- Remove the first layer of the protective guard petals. These petals were left on to protect your roses during shipping and are not a sign of damage.
- Remove the lower foliage (foliage that may fall below the water line) to reduce the bacterial contamination of the water.
- Place flowers in the vase.
- Re-cut the flowers stems and change water every 2 days to maintain freshness.
- For longer lasting flowers, keep flowers in a cool area away from open windows, fireplaces or direct sunlight.
- Do not store near ethylene sources (fruits, gas, etc.)
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Flower Delivery Information: Please select a delivery address where the flowers can be cared for immediately upon arrival. Flowers are a perishable item and must be cared for properly. Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from the failure to follow proper care instructions.
Note: Due to the variance in monitor colour and screen tones, the flowers you receive may vary slightly in colour from the image on your computer monitor. If you are purchasing bulk roses to complement your wedding tones, be aware that we cannot guarantee the same variety when more than one case is ordered. We will make every effort, however, to match the shade of colour.
We guarantee fresh, beautiful floral arrangements and plants that will last at least five days. If you are not satisfied with the freshness of your flowers, please contact customer service and we will gladly replace your item.
All purchases are subject to credit card authorization before your order is valid.
As this may be a time sensitive purchase, please take the appropriate steps when you order by calling your bank to verify credit limit and make sure authorization goes through. Please double-check your information for accuracy. Credit card holds or declines can delay your order beyond the stated delivery parameters above. Your credit card will be charged when the item ships.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at LYSON MEDIA™, please visit the Membership Programs: https://canada-brands.ca/pages/partnership
Disclaimer: By accepting the service, you agree that the service provider (Costco & its affiliates) is the party who is fully responsible & accountable for the products and services you receive. You can compliment on excellent services/products in comment/review below or report any negative business activities to partners@LysonMedia.ca.
If you have any questions, please contact a Valley Flowers’ customer service representative at 1-800-267-8213 between the hours of 6 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday, EST or email; email@example.com.