Graco Nautilus 65 Multi-Stage Car Seat Ritzy
Graco's top-rated Nautilus 65 Multi-Stage harnessed booster goes the distance, from toddler to youth, to help keep your growing child safe.It starts as a harnessed booster for your child up to 65 lbs. As your little one grows, the Nautilus does too, and converts to a high-back belt-positioning booster for your child from 40 to 100 lbs. Finally, when your "big kid" is ready, the Nautilus converts to a backless booster for your child from 40 to 100 lbs. Designed to properly position your vehicle's seat belt while keeping your child safely seated, this forward-facing car seat also helps keep your child in a harnessed booster longer, as well as fit them up to 57-Inch tall.Featuring the Simply Safe Adjust harness, which allows you to adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows, with no time-consuming rethreading. You'll appreciate the strength of the steel-reinforced frame and 3-position recline for comfort and fit, while your travel partner enjoys the comfy body insert, personal cup holder and storage compartment.
- Forward-facing for toddlers 22-65 lbs. and 27-Inch to 49-Inch tall (with 5-point harness). For children 4-10 years old, from 40-100 lbs. and 40-Inch to 57-Inch tall (high back) or 43-Inch to 57-Inch tall (no back booster)
- Easy Adjust, No Rethread. Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion
- The 5-position headrest makes it easy to give your growing child a proper fit for optimal safety, and can be easily adjusted with one hand. 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy. Contoured armrests with cup holder and storage compartment
- Care and Maintenance-Machine-washable seat cushion. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp clothDamp Cloth. Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with built-in 5-point harness system and EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management