DROCON Cyclone X708 - Drone for Beginners Training Quadcopter Equipped with 3D Flip Headless Mode One Key Return Easy Operation (X708W with WIFI Camera)
- HIGH-QUALITY DRONE GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: Equipped with REAL-TIME WI-FI transmission and 720p camera,Great choice for starting their journey with drone flying. It's made of premium materials and comes at a fantastic price
- ONE-KEY RETURN FOR EASY CONTROL: Never lose your drone again! The one-key return feature of this drone ensures you never have to worry about losing this drone. Wherever you are flying, hit the one-key return button and it will return straight to you
- REAL-TIME WI-FI TRANSMISSION WITH 720P Camera: Take things to new highs and enjoy a live video feed in high-definition straight to your mobile device with the all new FPV Wi-Fi feature
- TWIN-SPEED MODES: Whether you're already skilled or a first time flier, there is a speed that will suit you. Plus, the unique streamlined-shaped body structure improves aerodynamics, thus reducing air resistance and makes landing operation more stable
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING IT: Thanks to the headless mode, control of this drone is easy and you do not need to worry about the direction of the drone when flying it. You'll have total control for a straightforward flying experience
1. Don't use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or damaged in any way.
2. Don't charge the battery directly after use, let it cool down to avoid overheating.
3. Don't charge the battery with current input above 1A. Never overcharge.
1.Flying errors may happen after flights, a CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2.Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 10 min break between flights to cool them down.
3.Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, FAA registration is not required.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged, no defects on propellers; Connect the battery to the drone, the LED lights flash quickly then slow down within seconds.
2. Make sure the drone is put on a flat surface.
3. Paring: Turn on the controller, the indicator flashes slowly. Push the left stick up and down, the indicator and LED lights turn to still simultaneously, then paring is succeeded.
4. Calibration: Push both control sticks to the right bottom and hold them on, the LED lights flash and stop within seconds, calibration is done.
1.Switch the speed mode to low speed at the very beginning.
2.Get use to the throttle stick slowly until you can understand how it works.
3.Get use to the trim buttons until you can adjust the drone to be close to hovering.
4.If you can’t tell the front of the drone, try to play under headless mode at first.
5.Try one key return : Remember it only works under headless mode, and needs to set the drone’s head in front before entering into headless mode.
6.Try 3D Flip: Press the function button and push the right stick to any direction. Make sure the height is enough to perform a flip.