CafePress - I'm So Gay I Can't Even Think Straight Full Bleed - Spiral Bound Journal Notebook, Personal Diary, Task Journal
CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. With thousands of designs to choose from, you are certain to find the unique item you've been seeking. This wirebound journal is stylish stationery, and will keep you both organized and looking sharp. Our spiral notebooks make a great personal diary or log book, and are perfect for keeping class notes, daily thoughts, or your best doodles. For your 160 page journal, choose between blank, dot grid, lined or task pages in quality 60 lb book-weight paper, bound in black wire. Each spiral bound journal measures approximately 5"x8, and features a professionally printed heavy front cover and back cover make of textured plastic. These diaries make great gifts for men, women and students for any occasion. And with CafePress, your satisfaction is always our promise...buy with confidence, as we offer easy returns and exchanges and a 100% money back guarantee.
- This spiral notebook measures approximately 5"x8", and features 160 pages of 60 lb book-weight acid free paper (choose blank, dot grid, ruled, or task page format, as available).
- Each personal journal is wirebound in black wire, with a professionally printed heavy front cover and flexible plastic back to make your personal diary durable and for everyday use.
- Use this spiral bound notebook to keep notes, journal thoughts, your best doodles, or to manage your to-do list.
- Treat yourself, or use these journals as the perfect funny or novelty gift for men, women or students for birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas, or no reason at all. IMPORTED.
- We offer 100% money back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence. Your satisfaction is our promise, and returns/exchanges are made easy.