AutoLover® Mini Car DVR Camera Full HD 1080P DCR Detector Recorder Camcorder Parking Recorder Dash Cam Video G-sensor (Blue)
- 【Full HD 1080P】High resolution, captures clear details on road and guards your safe drive.
- 【170°Wide Angle Lens】With the wide angle lens, your dash cam will pick up more valuable information on the road.
- 【Parking Monitor】Under this mode, if anything outside shocks the camera or car, this camera will switch on, record, lock it and then switch off automatically.
- 【Motion Detection】It detects any movement with wide angle view, record and save it into memory card. Memory card: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- 【WARM TIPS】Please connect your camera directly to car power via car charger, not via USB, which is very important. If the camera can’t be switched on, please charge the camera for one hour and then use one pointed stick or needle to press the hidden reset button while camera connected to car power.
- 170 degree A+ grade HD lens, captures more details
- Parking monitoring, to ensure the safety of your car
- Built-in G-sensor, records and stores videos to provide evidence
- Loop-cycle recording, records every second
- Supports TF card to take photos and store videos
- Battery: built-in 200mAh Li-ion battery
- Display: 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen
- Power: 5V, 1A
- File: AVI
- Photo: JPEG
- Video: PAL, NTSC
- Color effect: standard
- Current frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Video resolution: 1080P (maximum)
- Memory card: TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- Languages: Russia, Japan, English, Chinese
Package weight: 0.273 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 6.50 x 7.00 x 3.00 cm / 2.56 x 2.76 x 1.18 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 14.30 x 11.00 x 6.90 cm / 5.63 x 4.33 x 2.72 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Car Driving Recorder, 1 x Bracket, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Car Charger, 1 x English User Manual
1. Q: what to do when the recorder can not take photo?
A: check if the TF card has enough space.
2. Q: "files error" appears on the screen when replay photos or videos?
A: please try to use formatting function to format your TF card.
3. Q: the video is not clear enough?
A: checks if there is any dirt or fingerprint on the lens, use paper to clean it.