Autel Robotics X-Star Premium Drone with 4K Camera, 1.2-Mile HD Live View & Hard Case (Orange)
The X-Star Premium has twice the HD Live View range compared to the X-Star, includes a larger 64-GB card, and comes packed in a semi-hard, splash-proof, zippered premium case.
The X-Star Premium is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera and 3-axis gimbal can record crystal-clear, smooth Ultra HD videos or take 12-MP photos with HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away. This drone is ready to fly out of the box, and can be flown with or without the help of the free Starlink mobile app. Powered by an intelligent flight control system, dual GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation and aided by the Starpoint Positioning System, the drone stays safe and stable, even indoors or at low altitudes. Where other drones might become erratic or fly away when there is magnetic interference, the X-Star is equipped with our exclusive SecureFly technology to help your drone come back home safely.
Learning to fly the X-Star is easy: you can start the motors, take off and land, hover, or have the drone automatically return home by using the one-touch buttons on the remote controller. The controller’s integrated LCD displays critical flight information, allowing the Starlink mobile app to show fullscreen live HD video. Starlink brings a wealth of autopilot features such as follow, orbit, waypoints, and also lets you adjust camera settings and record images in flight. With the X-Star Premium from Autel Robotics, a new perspective is just one flight away.
- 4K Ultra HD video camera with quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- HD Live View up to 1.2 miles away and autonomous flight modes via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFlyTM magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning SystemTM
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display and one-touch action buttons
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card, intelligent battery, 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
- Backed by Autel Robotics customer support: U.S. based, seven days a week
Autel Robotics (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase of new product, or 180 days on refurbished product, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device. The extent of Autel’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement provided above and, in no event, shall its liability exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for the product.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Hardware that has not been updated to the latest version of Firmware, application, or software including batteries.
- Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times.
- Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.
- Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.
- Products that have had flight log details altered or deleted.
- Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.
- Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.
- Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.
- All contents of the product may be deleted during the process of repair. You should create a back-up copy of any contents of your product before delivering the product for warranty service.
- If your product qualifies for warranty repair, please carefully review the after-sale service instructions at link before sending your products.
After-sale service instructions
- Customer contacts Autel Customer Support via email or phone to request Warranty service.
- Autel reviews Warranty request and determines Warranty eligibility.
- If eligible, Autel issues warranty repair authorization to customer.
- Customer sends product to Autel.
- Autel repairs or replaces the product and send back to customer.
Warranty Contact Info
- (844) 692-8835
How long will service take?
Service times often depend on the nature of the issue and the availability of service parts at the service location. Be sure to ask how long the repair will take when you discuss service with Autel Robotics, or when you take your aircraft to an Autel Robotics Authorized Service Center.