N95 mask/ Best respirator 3M NIOSH CDC FDA recommend to stop spreading virus
- we recommend products of 3M, FDA CDC NIOSH Approved for best protection
- up to 95% Filtration Efficiency Against Certain Non-Oil Based Particles Like Dust
- Custom Fit: Adjustable Nose Clip Helps Provide a Secure Seal. Cushioning Foam for Added Comfort on the Nose.
- Easy Breathing: Incorporates proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for easy breathing.
- SECURE SEAL: Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Applications: Bagging, Grinding, Sanding, Sawing, Sweeping, Woodworking, and Other Dusty Applications, As Well As Wildfire Smoke Inhalation.
Promotion : BUY 5 GET 1 FREE !
apply "FreeShipping" code for Free Delivery for any cart with 5 or more items
(This promotion is applied for checkout on our website ONLY.
You have to add 6 masks to shopping cart to redeem the 6th for free)
QUESTION: Should I wash & reuse it ?
Answer: You shouldn't. The best is to trash your mask after use, especially after you enter an infectious environment like hospitals or clinics. If you can't afford and must reuse it, you had better disinfect thoroughly with spray sanitizer (you can get it here: portable sanitizer spray) and let it dry over night. Keep it away for at least 48hrs. That means you need to have enough spare ones to use them in rotation.
Order here: spray sanitizer