Human Resources ( COOP - internship)
LYSON MEDIA™: ( Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit )
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
LYSON MEDIA™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
We are the owner & the guardian of:
LYSON MEDIA™ is also the authorized media for CANADIAN RIDESHARE NETWORK (UBER & LYFT)
fb.com/groups/UberToronto (Uber Toronto All Drivers Forum)
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been generated by local talents, professionals & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with LYSON MEDIA™.
LYSON MEDIA™ is looking for a student/ new grad to join our Human Resources team for the summer. Your Internship will provide experience primarily in Recruitment, Selection, Administration and Training and Development.
- Assistance with recruitment activities and processes such as reviewing/assessing resumes, coordinating interviews, and conducting reference checks
- Coordinate interview schedules
- Assist with the on-boarding of new employees including the preparation of new hire documents and training new hires
- Archiving Human Resources data and organizing the storage data
- Create and maintain both digital and physical employee files
- Assist with building external relations, including maintain contact with potential candidates
- Maintain files of prospective candidates for employment
- Assist with the performance management process
- Create correspondence and reports and provide administrative support to the HR Department
- Coordinate meetings, booking rooms, and preparing sufficient material
- Assist with the administration of various HR databases and reports;
- Other duties as required
- Currently enrolled or have recently graduated in a relevant post-secondary program with a focus on Human Resources
- Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of employment legislation, regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruitment and best practices an asset
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet
- High attention to detail and data accuracy with strict adherence to policies and handling of confidential information
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well independently
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Be a quick learner and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Maturity and professionalism
Job Type & Benefits :
- This is noneSalary-based internship program with very good rewarding money & flexible work hours in our office located in downtown Toronto.
- With your ambition & consistent effort (long term goal), you may make your first million from our ecommerce support foundation.
- Full time: 40 hrs
- Part time: 25 hrs
- Travel (some paid)
- Many other benefits & compensations
Job Type: Internship
Submit your resume & cover letter to our HR department : Career@LysonMedia.ca