Business Relations Apprentice
LYSON MEDIA™: (Professional, fast-paced, deadline, innovative, bondable, high ambition, entrepreneurship & Toronto startup spirit)
We are currently seeking a proactive, creative self-starter, go-getter who is eager to contribute to our booming Ecommerce & Media platform that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
LYSON MEDIA™ is the official media platform & marketplace for the city's brands™
We are the owner & the guardian of:
LYSON MEDIA™ is the authorized media & official ecommerce platform for Canadian RideShare (Uber/Lyft/InstaRyde) in Toronto.
www.fb.com/groups/UberToronto - Canadian Rideshare Forum in Toronto (Uber/Lyft/InstaRyde)
People are the key to our success. Our professionalism has been enhanced by local talents, professionals, specialists & partners. We are committed to hiring the very best people and promoting a culture that develops existing talent and promotes from within. Here is an opportunity to further grow and develop your career with the Company at LYSON MEDIA™
- Provide a high level of customer service to foster strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, customers, and stakeholders.
- Ensuring vendors, partners, and clients satisfaction by quick responsiveness and anticipating their needs.
- Manage the vendors, suppliers, clients databases.
- Propose a plan on how to improve the vendors, suppliers, clients experience upon project completion, and devise an ongoing maintenance program accordingly.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategies.
- University degree in Business, Ecommerce, Marketing, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Ecommerce and online marketplace.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint,) and the Internet.
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task; detail-oriented; fast learner; well-organized.
LYSON MEDIA™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create LYSON MEDIA™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
- Go to homepage: www.LysonMedia.com (www.Canada-brands.ca)
- Click on "Post your product/ brand"
- Join now (Pick free membership plan)
- Add a product (service) (for Toronto entrepreneurs)
- Send your product link to career@ LysonMedia.ca
That is it!
We look forward to meeting you in an interview soon!
LYSON MEDIA™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. LYSON MEDIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
(This is none-salary based internship position with good incentives, rewards & other commission)