eCommerce, Marketing & Social Media Lead LYSON MEDIA™ - Toronto, ON
"eCommerce, Marketing & Social Media Representative"
(to be promoted to eCommerce & Marketing Manager , Canadian Business Relations Representative )
eCommerce, Marketing & Social Media Representative is responsible for generating Media & eCommerce sales while enhancing the social media presence for the Company by creating and managing the Company’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, and generating traffic to stores and e-commerce sites.
Essential Job Functions
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong focus on growth and customer engagement of all social media platforms
- Monitors and remains educated on new apps and programs that can further grow and strengthen social media presence
- Works closely with current influencer database and continuously connects with new and potential candidates
- Develops/monitors social media tools, trends and applications.
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results (daily, weekly, monthly). Regularly reports on insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing Department
- Co-ordinates a social media strategy reflective of the Company branding to support and enhance business growth
- Prepares storyboards to support social media platforms.
- Manages social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manages social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs
- Is an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manages a Blogger/Influencer outreach program and builds an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company Co-ordinates with the Photographer/Art Director the styling for fit models for the photo shoots, ensuring that we’re relevant and supportive of Company direction
Related Work Skills:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging environment relevant to the Company’s field
- Strong ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
- Up to date on current fashion trends (clothing, hair, make up, etc.)
- Good technical understanding and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Self-directed, able to identify, create and action multiple individual, departmental and organizational processes and projects while working in a collaborative and consultative way
- Committed to excellence
- Effective time management
- Fluent in French (an asset)
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business Management
- Knowledge and understanding of social media ad manager tools
- Active blogger of relevance
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Graphic design, marketing, sales, community management experience (combination of writing, PR, communications, and social media) is an asset
- Within the first year, you have to manage to get blue badge for all of our social media.
LYSON MEDIA™ eCommerce Platform Requirement:
Part of qualifications & application process, you are advised to create LYSON MEDIA™ account (Free). Your account is important. It helps you understand our marketplace & media platform. It's also where you will be get paid directly.
1. Go to homepage: www.LysonMedia.com (www.Canada-brands.ca)
2. Click on "Post your product/ brand"
3. Join now (Pick free membership plan)
4. Add a product (service) (for Toronto entrepreneurs)
5. Send your product link to career@ LysonMedia.ca
That is it !
We look forward to meeting you in an interview soon !
LYSON MEDIA™ HR Management
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. LYSON MEDIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Type: Projects & Commission-based
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $25,000.00 to $101,197.82 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
License or certification:
- Working permit (Required)
- French is an asset (Required)