Tax services (CPA)

Tax services (CPA)

Regular price
Sale price
Unit price

You book our tax services with 15% of total fee. Then when your tax filing is done by our professional, you will pay the rest 85%

What you need to bring with you?:

1. for employees: T4 

2. for self-employed: All bank statements (soft files), HST #, and a bag of all your receipts 

3. for corporation: All bank statements (soft files) and a bag of all your receipts, your incorporation registration papers (Tax number, company #, ...)


Don't worry ! We have FREE consultation in our tax office, so please book and come !